Colour off or lighting?
- 4096 Color Wheel Version 2.1 - FicML
- Firefox Color
- OnePlus Nord 2 Green Wood colour variant to go on sale ...
- Color Vision Testing
- UI Color Picker | LearnCodeOnline
- Protesters try to give Lakhimpur Kheri colour to ...
- Pixie / Nattyware
- Body Surface Area - Cornell University
- Color Hunter
About color vision testing. This web-site defines being colorblind and will educate you about the different types of colorblindness. It explains why you may be colorblind and what teachers, school nurses, and parents should know about being colorblind. create and find color palettes made from images. 1704082 add to favorites. #001135 #002C82 #073A96 #57346C #47409B Title: continents-oceansWMZBN Created Date: 8/22/2017 7:49:30 AM 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 Color Wheel · 4096 ... Choosing a perfect color for your next Android, iOS or web application. Selecting that perfect shade of color can be tricky for a beginner. I would like to present our solution for this problem, introducing https://UIColorPicker.com A solution to pick a color for beginners. Pixie is a utility made especially for webmasters and designers. It is a color picker with few extra goodies. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color. Pick a color to start customizing Firefox. Learn more about each property from the official documentation. Farmers protesting against the central farm laws in Naraingarh near Ambala have alleged that one person was injured after being hit by a car. The calculation is from the formula of DuBois and DuBois: BSA = (W 0.425 x H 0.725) x 0.007184. where the weight is in kilograms and the height is in centimeters. OnePlus Nord 2 5G Green Wood colour to go on sale starting today and will be available at Rs 34,999. It will be available in open sales on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store app, OnePlus Experience Stores and other partner stores.
2021.10.17 00:12 Infamous_Ad8398 Colour off or lighting?
2021.10.17 00:12 S1NVioleGrace Team help. Stuck on 11-2. What should I change?
2021.10.17 00:12 Alexiachavez07 #Theos Vision Brought To You.
submitted by Alexiachavez07 to Dexcrypto [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 legobob4evr help please, there is no water in this sector and no titanium either
2021.10.17 00:12 DangerouslyDia Closet Door Paint Repair
Excuse my ignorance as a first time homeowner, but the paint peeled on my coat closet door. Is this as simple as just painting over it? Is there a particular paint used for these types of things? Thank you!
Door in question: http://imgur.com/a/cEaq4OG
submitted by DangerouslyDia to HomeImprovement [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 mlpnko02 My best catch in the wild from 2015
2021.10.17 00:12 KINGSAGG83 No glitch out method
submitted by KINGSAGG83 to GtaTrading [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 Bloodman123726 (M/A4A) Undertale and Deltarune Roleplay
Hey everyone. I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in doing an Undertale/Deltarune role-play and is 18+ in terms of age. This is because I have a preference to only role-play with fellow adults along with those who wish to have a long-term, plot driven role-play. Be it my idea, yours or one that we can try make up together! Either way, here is a bit more about myself.
I'm from the United Kingdom and I role-play at a minimum of a paragraph but can fluctuate depending on what's going on in the role-play scene-wise. Personally I prefer detail over length, role-play in third person and as multiple characters as they are needed. Especially for world-building and character development. I'm good to also do romance so long as it's something that naturally happens throughout. Basically slow burner ones. Finally, I also enjoy chatter if you are into that to.
As for my idea that we could possibly do, it's too long to fully post. Though the general premise is simple but I believe I did a good job in making it unique. It's based on what if Chara didn't die. Causing a change of events for Frisk when they fall down before eventually confronting Chara in this different tale. They'd find themselves, after being pushed into the CORE, in Deltarune! Be it Chapter 1 or 2. There's much more explanation of such that I'm happy to share in the DMs.
If you are interested from the above, feel free to contact me in the DM's and we can work something out! Thanks for reading
submitted by Bloodman123726 to DiscordRP [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 plushgamR Guess the character via quote!
You keep beeping and booping me I'm gonna beep beep a garbage truck into your girlfriends face!
Its an unused line from Friday Night Funkin
submitted by plushgamR to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 plonyguard I have a theory about the Old Man, and I don't think I've seen it talked about anywhere.
I think he realizes how fucked up it all is through the course of playing, and you can see his whole demeanor change right up until Gganbu, and even afterward.
I also think he singles out Gi-Hun to be his successor in the hopes that Gi-Hun will put a stop to it all.
This is long. Hear me out.
Some basic assumptions first:
1) He is actually dying of a brain tumor and has nothing to lose.
2) He genuinely wants to experience the game as a player, and there are no advantages (i.e. - he is shackled to the rope in Tug-of-War).
During Red Light, Green Light he is smiling, laughing, having a grand old time. He also hasn't really forged a relationship with anyone yet.
He is somewhat stricken by the carnage of the first game, which is why he really mulls over his choice during the vote before deciding to let them choose if they really want to be there.
He's still invested in the concept of the game he designed though, which is why when he meets up with Gi-Hun on the outside he talks about dying on his feet vs letting his cancer run its course.
During Dalgona, he realizes the position he has put himself in and recognizes that Gi-Hun saved his ass. This is also when his relationship of camaraderie with Gi-Hun really begins to take form. (Gi-Hun could've hidden when he decided to start licking the dalgona, and he also could have been egotistical about how many people started copying him, but he didn't do either of those things.)
The mini-game is a turning point for Il-Nam. I truly believe he is genuinely in fear for his life during the moment he stands up and screams for everything to stop. To the point where he knows he risks exposure - but he does it anyway.
Moving on to Tug-of-War, here he actively tries to save his team. Let's put aside my assumption that he was shackled. Even if he wasn't (like a lot of folks are saying), and therefore had no risk of dying if his team lost, why then would he divulge his strategy for winning? I believe that this is the point where the players become more than "horses to bet on" for him and he actually starts to recognize them as human beings and absorb the gravity of what he has created. He smiles when leaning back because of the sense of unity he feels with the team.
When he is talking to Gi-Hun about the strike, he apologizes for being blasé about the media turning the strike into "some big story". He recognises the suffering that the playera have endured on the outside as genuine. His headache and fever were real symptoms of his tumor, and he is thankful toward Gi-Hun for caring for him, further establishing theor bond. He actually does piss himself when the sirens go off (Gi-Hun presents the empty water bottle to Sae-Byeok when he thanks her for it). He's sick and distraught by what he has done, combined with the fact that his "horses" are showing him kindness. Combined with his emotional distress, the siren scares the piss out of him, literally.
During the partner selection process for the 4th game, the Old Man's posture and demeanor while he is sitting in the corner is one of shock. His face is empty. He looks like he is finally realizing the full horror of what he has created - especially with him being the orchestrator of what follows in Gganbu. The players are humanized to him now, and he is faced with the fact that he has just manipulated them into killing their closest allies. When Gi-Hun gives Il-Nam his jacket to cover himself, that's when Il-Nam decides to mark him as untouchable and/or the winner by giving him the 001 jacket.
Which brings us to Gganbu. The phrase i keep latching onto when they do the "pinky swear" handshake is "Gganbu share everything". Big picture - he's referring to information about the game's origin and potentially sharing the responsibility of being the host (he knows he's dying, after all). Small picture - he's referring to the marbles. The dementia episode is faked. He wants to push Gi-Hun into a vulnerable mental state and see if he can break him into thinking like the host. Gi-Hun is inherently just and relatively pure in his intentions up to this point. When faced with death (and let's be real, luck was never really on Gi-Hun's side in the outside world) - Gi-Hun crumbles and shows that he, too can be just as ruthless as the game's creator. When Il-Nam asks Gi-Hun to share just one marble, he is denied. When he invites Gi-Hun to bet everything on one hand (knowing that both of them have an odd number of marbles) Gi-Hun objects to the absurdity of the idea. The Old Man tells him in so many words that it's no more absurd than taking advantage of a friend in a compromised mental state. In both scenarios, you have to compromise either logic or morality to obtain a desired outcome, an outcome that completely screws over one party - with dire consequences.
Right before he "dies" - he tells Gi-Hun that "everything will be ok". He's not just talking about himself. He's talking about the final outcome of the game. And it's not just because he marked Gi-Hun with 001. He recognizes ethical qualities within Gi-Hun at that point that will result in him being the winner, potentially becoming the host, and putting a stop to the madness Il-Nam created.
We move to the scene where the host is supposed to meet the VIPs and bows out. I think Il-nam was so affected by his experience that he simply couldn't watch anymore. His statement to the Front Man that playing dulls the experience of watching was half-fact, half-excuse. He couldn't stomach it anymore.
The "big reveal" at the end seems to be the most problematic part of this theory. I would argue that Il-Nam was trying to use his final wager to illustrate his point - how easy it is to slip into the mindset of the creators of the game. Everyone keeps talking about how Gi-Hun could've gone down to the street, helped the man and proven Il-Nam wrong. But he didn't. The answer (and the potential of winning and exacting revenge on Il-Nam) was worth more to Gi-Hun than the homeless man's life. That, to me, brought it full circle. That the "horse" could easily become the "better". Il-Nam's statement that the money was Gi-Hun's to spend - that he earned it - was weighted and bittersweet. Exsistential, but not wrong.
If they choose to end it at one season, i think it would stand perfectly as it is. If they continue, especially if they continue with Gi-Hun as a main character, then i sincerely hope that this is his plan of attack.
submitted by plonyguard to squidgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 Similar_Board3225 While you are using reddit what are you doing now?
submitted by Similar_Board3225 to polls [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 TN_Egyptologist Shawabtys of Nesmutaatneru
2021.10.17 00:12 marcx88 Nick @ Carré, Amsterdam tonight. Great to be at a live show again!
submitted by marcx88 to NickCave [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 bernankekaput Sick Patch Saturday Newest Splash Brother, Jordan Poole
2021.10.17 00:12 davida_fh Grabé en la penca de un maguey tu nombre ...
2021.10.17 00:12 Johana_X11 Rob still rockin’ sunglasses while being a bad boy
2021.10.17 00:12 AnonymousAccountHa 33M. Let's just pretend I put something amazing here that prompts you to message me!
Cause like...titles are hard, you know?
Mostly just looking for cool people to chat with to mix up my work days from long monotonous drags to something a bit more interesting and fun.
Want to talk about video games, anime, traveling, or other random nerd shit? I'm your guy
submitted by AnonymousAccountHa to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 ZucchiniElectronic60 Eldar-Shrine World story idea
This idea may seem a bit weird, so please bear with me.
My idea revolves around a Cardinal World by the name of Peladon in the Imperium Nihilus in the early days of Millennium 42 that is besieged by the forces of Chaos Undivided. We're talking cultists, a Chaos flotilla, some Chaos Astartes and incursions by Daemons. Although the people of Peladon do all they can to hold out, a lot of the planet is under the invader's control, the cardinal is dead along with a large portion of the other leaders, and it looks like it's only a matter of time before the planet falls.
Salvation comes in the form of a to-be-decided Craftworld, led by Autarch Dunvan, who intervene on the basis of being informed by their Farseers that the planet will be pivotal in regards to stemming the tide of Chaotic incursions, meaning that it would fulfill a role that is much more important than it does at the beginning of the story. The Craftworld and its escorts break through the Chaos flotilla and begin sending troops down to the surface to clear out the invasion force.
The arrival of the Eldar would put the inhabitants of Peladon in a really weird place. The Imperial Creed tells them to abhor the xenos, and yet the xenos are having much butter success in fighting off the heretics than they are. As the fighting dies down, some of the Peladonians believe that the Eldar would become a threat to them once the Chaos invaders are driven out. Some believe that they should not take any hostile actions towards the Eldar and should give them as much assistance as possible. And then, a good portion of the people believe that the Eldar's arrival was the God-Emperor's response to their prayers for deliverance and that not only would spurning them be downright heretical, but the actions of the forces led by Autarch Dunvan and the situation at hand entail that he be acknowledged as the overall leader of the human defenders until forces from the Imperium can arrive.
Should this come to pass, Dunvan would be treated as not only the leader of the Eldar's forces on Peladon, but as the acting governor of one of the most well known Cardinal Worlds in the Imperium. This implication causes no small amount of dispute among the Peladonians.
Guilliman would be informed to the Eldar's arrival to Peladon through an astropathic transmission though I'm not sure if Papa Smurf will go there in person or not.
The Eldar would mainly be focusing on expelling the Chaotic forces, but the confusion among the planet's human inhabitants would get their attention as well. Dunvan would begin to notice that a good amount of the planetary populace seem to not only take no issue with his presence but they treat him as if he were a high ranking Ecclesiarchy official.
As weird as this premise is, I'm think of pursuing it because I want to explore how humans in the 40k Universe would respond to being saved by a group that their religion tells are are nothing better than filth. I want to see how the Ecclesiarchy's rhetoric holds up in the face of such a development and the aftereffects of such a development, both in the moment and in the long term.
Please give me your thoughts.
submitted by ZucchiniElectronic60 to 40kLore [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 AnimeDreama [BioShock Infinite] Even on Nintendo Switch this game is still as gorgeous as it was in 2013.
2021.10.17 00:12 yes_its_him Trevor Story's high school team was the Tigers.
Story attended Irving High School in Irving, Texas. He played for the Tigers baseball team as a shortstop and pitcher, reaching 96 miles per hour (154 km/h) with his fastball. He also played for the football team as a quarterback, but stopped playing football after his sophomore year of high school so that he could focus more on baseball. He committed to attend Louisiana State University (LSU) on a college baseball scholarship.
LSU is also the Tigers, though he didn't end up playing for them.
submitted by yes_its_him to motorcitykitties [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 Elminday Message queues — what are they?
submitted by Elminday to programming [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 BitRepresentative500 The Last of Us | Part 5 | FRIEND OR FOE?!
2021.10.17 00:12 jam_rok What is the difference between a “translator” and an “interpreter”?
I was reading Max Brook’s World War Z and one of the characters mentioned that he was a interpreter and someone else was a translator. What is the difference?
submitted by jam_rok to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 00:12 Uriel077 everytime when I lose fifty fifty
2021.10.17 00:12 Calibrumm only 20? I think I have a few more than that after a few hundred hours lol. see inside.
"QoL and bugs: I’m purposefully excluding obvious issues like network instability, teleporting mobs (also network related most likely), account issues, etc because they’re beyond the scope of player feedback. AGS is fully aware of those types of issues and will do whatever they do to fix it. if you have a problem, submit a report and move on. crying on reddit/forums/twittediscord wont fix it sooner.
- a weekly or bi-weekly community update vlog talking about the state of the game, upcoming patches, roadmap previews, events and initiatives, and responses to common community questions. information on this game is currently very fragmented and inconsistent.
- auto sheathe weapons in towns for visual immersion.
- 10% movement speed buff while weapons stowed but cannot use abilities until weapon is fully drawn (for PvP balance).
- when opening our inventory, other plays see our player model turn around. this is dumb plz stop.
- show total profits after fees when selling stacks of items on market.
- normalize collision on terrain to reduce jittery movement on jagged surfaces. use inverse kinematics to have feet visually still land on model meshes to avoid clipping/hovering and increase fidelity.
- add a back-end item tagging system so when bots are detected and banned, any items they’ve generated and put into the economy can be found and removed from the market and their mules.
- put additional slots to the left of our gear that displays the cosmetic item we have equipped over it.
- reduce area chat range to 40m.
- please god just remove global. we already have recruiting and faction channels. global offers literally nothing to the game and breeds petty arguments and controversial conversations that are not related to the game at all. also better chat moderation would be nice, there is non-stop company and trade ads in every channel and people casually talking in the help channel.
- hide chat bubbles for channels we have muted
- compass filter. when you have max life skills it gets super cluttered and I don’t need to track anything unless i’m specifically looking for it.
- remove level up notifications from chat unless its a friend.
- perk and ability descriptions need a QC pass. there are inconsistencies, grammar errors, spelling errors, and some show actual numbers while others only show “large amount” or “small amount”.
- a hanging bridge across the horseshoe port in Restless Shore would be extremely convenient. especially for Syndicate players who have to go all the way around to hit the town board and faction rep.
- dodges should pass through non-boss PvE enemies. getting body blocked from the wonky collision is a pain and often unavoidable in some areas.
- dynamic spawns are exploitable (Lodestone Lair is an obvious example), and are also a pain to players trying to loot after a quest boss kill or checking their drops. some areas also have unreasonably fast respawns despite being a solo questing area. some players like to read the lore tabs found in areas and its a pain when everything is constantly attacking you and spawning. quest bosses shouldn’t take 10 minutes to respawn but they shouldn’t be there every 5 seconds either. a 2-3 minute spawn rate on quest bosses and an hourly spawn rate on unique non-quest related world bosses(if there are any yet) would be, imo, a sensible approach.
- there needs to be a way for more players to participate in territory wars. companies that grind to declare war deserve to choose who they bring to a fight but there should be some type of supporting system that can help more players take part. perhaps limit the companies curated player list to 40 and have the remaining 10 be matchmade. do not allow people from the same company to matchmake if they weren’t chosen by their company leaders for that war (this is an exploit that is already happening and letting companies choose who takes part in invasions by kicking people they don’t want). if your company never lets you take part then that’s an issue between you and your company, its impossible to make a flawless system in a territory sandbox like this.
- invasion picks should be increased from 10 to 35 and the remaining 15 be matchmade, it should be for the controlling faction only, and company mates should not be able to matchmake if they weren’t picked by their company for the invasion. we also need a system to prevent kicking players to fill the roster with 50 of your friends.
- speaking of territory, there needs to be underdog incentives. its still early and zergs own a lot of servers, but its a common issue in games like this. factions with less control need some kind of boost to maintain server balance and keep things dynamic. you cant switch sides to the most powerful faction but that’s not nearly enough to protect against lopsided servers. also do not let any of those boosts be combat related. bonus damage and the like would instantly throw a wrench in PvP balance. we want a fair chance for all factions, not free wins.
- please make the handles on life staff, great-axe, and war-hammer thinner. they look horrid. everything else is fine.
- also why are great-axe and war-hammer held left handed? its not really important but it stands out.
- inns are fine as is, but spawning next to a random bed instead of at the desk would be a lot more immersive.
- using a workstation should hide all other players to reduce visual clutter. its weird when there are 10 people using a station and there’s this abomination with 20 arms hammering the same workstation.
- when using your inventory your player model should also stay on top of any other world models so it can always be seen even in crowds.
- auto bans from player reports should not be a thing. AGS has stated all bans are manual but I have a real hard time believing that. if they are manual then there’s no issue obviously, but if they aren’t, it needs to be addressed. mass reports should result in a mute at most until manually reviewed. there’s no perfect system really, but a better approach is always possible.
- why are our camps removed on logout? I don’t recall there being an issue in the alphas or betas about camps.
- its pretty common to find floating nodes and textures. having a dedicated feedback section for visual bugs that tracks the players coordinates would be a great way to address that.
- you can pretty easily set up controller support with things like steam but native controller support would be nice.
- console support with crossplay eventually™?? they’re plenty strong enough to run it now but I don’t know if there’s some other issue like in game chat and all that preventing a console version and crossplay. would be great though.
- we do not need swimming. HOWEVER, walking under the water just to drown gives off this “half assed” vibe to players. for those who don’t know, the reason we cant swim is for PvP balance. bodies of water act as barriers on the map so they can avoid just putting in invisible walls and the drowning prevents people from hiding in water from fights. I propose adding a swimming animation that consumes stamina at the same pace that we would have otherwise drowned. once stamina is consumed you die, just as you would in the current system. with this you avoid the janky feeling of the current system while maintaining the original mechanic.
- shop cosmetics for tier V camps would be cool.
- a clear indicator to know when someone in your faction is PvP flagged.
- shift click to move stacks of items into a trade window between players.
- please do something about the sun exploding in foggy areas.
- the auto travel mechanic, similar to WitcheBDO/Skyforge, where you place a marker and your character will path there on main roads. its not fast travel and you are vulnerable to mobs and players if you are PvP flagged. weapons are automatically stowed while auto running.
- make interact prompts be based on crosshair position instead of physical position. trying to interact with specific objects that are stacked closely together or under fresh water is a pain.
- when interacting with something, your player often tries to move to a position to access it which can result in jittery movement or your player climbing and falling repeatedly. as long as were within range to interact with something, there is no reason our character should have to further move again to physically interact. just make it proximity.
- menus and inventory screen don’t stop you from interacting with world objects. pressing confirm on something in your inventory can bring up the fast travel map if you’re on a shrine for example. and hitting hotkeys while typing your companies message of the day will pull you out into other menu’s.
- there are a few objects in the game that can be interacted with through walls, at least there was in the beta. if its still an issue, I propose implementing ray casting to prevent player interactions with objects they don’t have LoS with. though its safe to assume that’s what they do already so its probably an issue with some prefabs being transparent to those ray casts.
- don’t let people place camps on roads and pathways. its a huge eyesore.
- increase radius to show player nameplates when looking at them.
- give us the option to always show friends nameplates when we have line of sight, regardless of max player nameplate setting.
- indicator on compass icons to know if a quest marker is above or below us.
- property tax should always be every 7 days. every 5 days is just annoying.
- a fast travel shrine is severely needed in the south of Mourningdale.
- do not exclude things from patch notes. Azoth costs to travel were doubled, and while i’m fine with that change, i’m not fine with it not being mentioned in the patch notes. also gold was removed from fishing chests because of bots (fix the bots, don’t punish players), and it was not mentioned in the 1.0.2 patch notes.
- remove the pause after dodging. we can already swap cancel out of it so now its just annoying when we don’t want to constantly spam inputs to have the upper hand in 1v1 PvP. combat would flow much better without it.
- mousing over the pop-up to compare gear is a pain and often disappears as soon as you mouse over. just make it a button to bring it up and compare items.
- placing something for sale on the market in one town then traveling to another and removing it will put it in your inventory, effectively transferring it. this can be used to move large quantities of items for very cheap which is not intended and should be fixed.
- let us hide the upcoming war notifications after we view it once. just make it a little icon or something with a hover tool-tip.
- weapon swapping needs to be more consistent and streamlined. right now swapping after a shield bash takes forever but swapping after a leaping strike is almost instant. and if you try to swap but its not instant it’ll sometimes queue the action so if you’re spamming swap it’ll swap twice or you’ll use an ability from the weapon that you didn’t think you swapped to. the only workaround is only swapping after a dodge because its always instant.
- give us an option to share faction quests with our group if we’re in the same faction. have it consume one of their faction rep quests to prevent exploiting it for no cooldowns.
- climbing up staircases feels terrible and going down them still puts us into clunky falling animations. refer to the part about collision normalizing and inverse kinematics.
- when crafting, give us an option to check all and salvage. that way we can either salvage everything or check them all and uncheck one or two things to NOT be salvaged and salvage the rest.
- localize times so i don’t need to convert time zones constantly.
- the UI for selling materials is terrible. plz fix.
- adding perks to weapons when crafting doesn’t tell you what the perks do when hovered over.
- searching all towns in the market should be easier to access. for example, an “all towns” and “my town” tab, then a drop down underneath if you want to check specific towns.
Balance and Features:
- PLUNGE ATTACKS. PLEASE. I’M BEGGING YOU.
- remove T3+ crafting from camps. as much as Amazon and I enjoy tax evasion, this only acts as a deterrent to level the arcana and cooking stations in towns. instead, have camp tiers increase respawn radius starting from 300m at T1-3 to 500m at T5.
- increase hitbox size for muskets. landing headshots is brutally unforgiving on moving targets and while i’m not a crackshot, I know for a fact i’m not bad either.
- increase bear trap trigger range. you have to literally be on top of it to trigger it. sure that’s realistic but it just makes it useless in PvP.
- visual cue for the bear trap owner to know where its placed. make it glow or put the bear trap icon above it. (if I drop it in tall grass its impossible to play around it because I have no idea where its at). enemies should see the physical trap model but they shouldn’t get the glow/icon.
- PvE hitboxes for melee weapons can be extremely wonky at times. especially if there is even a slight elevation difference. it can often result in you literally not being able to hit some targets without forcing them to reposition even though your attacks are clearly going right through their center of mass. increasing melee attack collision bounds would be a much easier approach to this than changing every mobs hitboxes.
- musket users should be able to move at 85% speed when using abilities like Power Shot and Powder Burn. they’re not at all worth how vulnerable they make you, its basically a 2 second stun on yourself.
- I would say restore the original PvP scaling (with minor tweaks because there were a few issues) so that everyone can enjoy PvP while leveling and not just the people who were there for launch week, but that’s out the window I guess. ill add it here regardless because its a huge topic that is constantly posted about though. we want the system back. the only people who didn’t like it were refugees from other games who want everything to be the same as their old MMO and people with all the free time in the world to grind levels and cant otherwise win a fight without a huge damage advantage from levels. being a higher level in the old system still gave you numerous advantages in gear, perks, gems, and mastery passives. you also need your levels for the other 70% of the game that isn’t PvP so don’t bother with the stupid “then why would I level” argument, you’re just scared to get out skilled by a casual on their day off from work. not to mention so much of the games PvP mechanics were built around skill based PvP. the current system with level advantages rewards grinding low level players who had the audacity to try out PvP while you were in the area. how dare they.
- on the topic of PvP, something needs to be done about optional PvP. everything is worthless because this game was LITERALLY designed to be forced PvP. the economy, the missions, the layout, spawns, nodes, everything. now people who don’t flag can go safely farm thousands upon thousands of resources and crash the market. there is absolutely no reason T5 hide should be selling for 0.01g in a level 25 zone. we all know how badly the first iteration of forced PvP went, it was bad, it was nothing but griefing and zergs, but you should have taken steps to fixing those issues, not straight up removing it and leaving your game in this completely confused state. i’m not saying I don’t like the PvE focus added to the game, I love it, these are some of the best dungeons i’ve seen in any MMO and I don’t want to lose any development on more PvE content, but unless you find a way to reduce the complete saturation and abundance of materials, the economy is going to continue to be pointless and everyone will blow through leveling and life skills with zero effort. the staying power of the game rides on PvE players having something to do and PvP players having real incentives. we currently lack both. the content we have is amazing, and there is a lot to do at end game, but this is an MMO. MMO’s are games meant to be played consistently for years. a casual player can hit 60 in a month, watermark 600 in another month, and all their life skills can be max in a couple weeks. if they’re not being efficient and just enjoying their time then that’s only about 3 months of play. unless you have seasonal expansions planned, that’s not a lot of staying power for yearly expansions.
- some form of gear sink to avoid market saturation. once you have BiS you have zero reason to care about anything on the market. there needs to be a way to remove gear from the game. have the durability get lower each time its repaired until its permanently broken similar to Rust weapon repairs or bring back the lost on death mechanic or something. just don’t add a merchant NPC to sell stuff to otherwise you’ll never see leveling gear on the player market again.
- make repair kits mandatory to repair gear. repair parts should be a currency to craft kits, not a free repair resource. I don’t know anyone who isn’t maxed on repair parts 24/7.
- skinning levels way too fast and fishing levels way too slow comparatively. for the longevity of the game it would probably be a good idea to adjust xp values needed to level all life skills. as it sits, you can max all your life skills in a few days of casual play. diminishing returns on xp gained from crafting lower tier items or gathering lower tier resources would help with this along with the change to xp values needed to level life skills overall. right now everyone can have max life skills and any expansions that add new resources would be pointless for most players because they’re already maxed and just adding more levels looks bad. are we gonna go all the way into the 1000’s? MMO’s are a time investment. leveling should take a while. this is a game meant to be played regularly for a long time. getting skinning to 200 should be similar to getting a skill to 99 in Runescape.
- Energy Burst and Empowering Weakness on the musket are useless. plz buff.
- taverns should provide passive healing, 60 minutes of 10% improved healing upon leaving, and sit down games like cards and dice.
- Defiant Stance, Shield Rush, Shield Bash, Reverse Stab, and Leaping Strike all have ridiculously long cooldowns. other weapons have similar and better abilities that serve the same purposes with way shorter cooldowns. for example, Wrecking Ball on the War Hammer has a longer stun, its a true stun that remains after the target takes damage, it can be an AoE stun with a perk, it deals more weapon damage by default, AND it only has a 14 second cooldown compared to shield bash’s 24 second cooldown.
- challenge/skill based achievements. things like “headshot an Elk from 100m+ with a bow”, “kill 5 players in open world PvP without dying, removing your flag, or entering a safe zone”, or “Solo [world boss] without using any potions”. stuff like that. right now all achievements are incremental trackers, you’re not really “achieving” anything.
- as much as i’ve used it to my own benefit, the Azoth cost to refresh your house cooldown is wayyyyyy too low. considering its a service from a house that we pay gold for, it shouldn’t be too expensive. but 49 Azoth to reset a 4 hour cooldown doesn’t seem right. 150 seems more reasonable.
- being at exactly 23 weight makes you heavy. it should be medium."
submitted by Calibrumm
to newworldgame [link] [comments]